To ensure the success of the project by efficiently and effectively implementing the project, supervise volunteers and liaise with partners at the district level.
The District Coordinator’s scope of work will include:
- Plan and Implement the project activities in the district
- Monitor, supervise, document and report project progress periodically
- Attend and represent the Foundation at the district level meetings, events and forums field activities in the seven districts that constitute the region.
- Coordinate, network and collaborate with partners at the district level for effective implementation and learning
- Develop district budget, work plans and accountabilities.
- Work with district administrative structures to ensure smooth running of project activities.
- Supervise and Strengthen Capacity of project sub county coordinators and volunteers
- Support the Foundation in proposal writing, partnership development, resource mobilisation and management of project budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Social sciences or Related humanities field.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and Obuntubulamu
- Ability to work in rural and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can upload their applications including a cover letter, copy of CV (with 3 referees).
Click ‘Apply Now’ button on the left side bar to get started.
Note: Only online application will be considered.
Deadline for submission
Friday, 21st June 2019 at 5 pm. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our online application system. We are working flat-out to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
During this time while we try to resolve the issues, should you be interested in this job and wish to apply for it please email your application including a cover letter, copy of CV (with 3 referees) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmes and Service Delivery
Rakai, Lyantonde, Lwengo, Kyotera, Sembabule, Bukomansimbi, Gomba