The Nnabagereka Development Foundation is partnering with UNDP to design a comprehensive Adaptable Tool Kit for the promotion of and advocacy for the revival of the cultural values of Obuntubulamu.
It is against this background that the Foundation is putting together consulting Teams of Experts to elaborate the Adaptable Tool Framework and design and produce the required support materials as the Obuntubulamu Curriculum.
The objective of this consultancy is to facilitate the various workshops planned in the process of elaborating the various parts of the Adaptable Tool and the designing of multi-media messages for the revival of Obuntubulamu.
Under the supervision of the Foundation the Facilitator's scope of work shall include:
- Facilitation of eight (8) workshops that will include:
- One (1) one- day Consultative workshop;
- Four (4) two-day each Pre-testing workshops;
- One (1) two-day Media Messaging Design workshop; and - Two (2) one- day each Validation workshops.
- Production of a report for each workshop.
The interested individuals are required to have the following core values of Obuntubulamu; Honesty, Transparency, Integrity, Humility.
- The Facilitator will have a first Degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Education, Law, Development studies, Human Rights, International Development, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- The Facilitator will be required to have expertise in the following:
- Training skills
- Knowledge and appreciation of the cultural values of Obuntubulamu
- Knowledge of the cultural diversity of Uganda
- Strong report writing skills.
NOTE: On reviewing of the applications and CVs the consultant might be required to share relevant previous work.