To ensure the success of the project by efficiently and effectively coordinating the district coordinators work plans and budgets, liaising with the partner and managing issues and risks.
The Regional Coordinator’s scope of work will include:
- Monitoring field activities in the seven districts that constitute the region.
- Providing technical guidance to the district coordinators and the whole team.
- Reviewing all district budget, work plans and accountabilities.
- Working with district administrative structures to ensure smooth running of project activities in the region.
- Developing regional monthly progress reports
- Reviewing district project progress reports.
- Monitoring project performance and reporting.
- Drafting and preparing the regional implementation plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Social sciences, Law or Related humanities field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Project Management
- Experience with Dreams programming is an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and Obuntubulamu
- Ability to work in rural and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can upload their applications including a cover letter, copy of CV (with 3 referees). Click 'Apply Now' button on the left side bar to get started.
Note: Only online application will be considered.
Deadline for submission
Friday, 21st June 2019 at 5 pm. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our online application system. We are working flat-out to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
During this time while we try to resolve the issues, should you be interested in this job and wish to apply for it please email your application including a cover letter, copy of CV (with 3 referees) to: email@example.com
Programs and Service Delivery
21st June 2019